PM Kisan Yojana
The Pm Kisan Yojna is launched to help low-income families & farmers who have lands in India. This scheme provided to lower-income households families to increase their earnings. Total 12 crore families got the benefits from it. pm Kisan gov was launched on 24th February 2019.
PM Kisan Yojna has been introduced to help the farmers of India attain financial freedom. The program will help them financially by providing a monthly income, which is enough to meet their daily needs. This is different from other financial schemes like the Indira Gandhi scheme. Since PM Kisan has been incorporated in the Financial Year, it will be of much help to the farmer, who is not able to take out any loan for his business due to financial crunch.
Farmers are the backbone of the Indian economy, and due to the recent economic slump, farmers have been forced to shift their entire farming communities to other places, resulting in a loss in agricultural production and job opportunities for millions of Indian workers.
Pm Kisan Yojna scheme provides 2000/- rupees in four-month to farmers’ bank accounts and a total amount of 6000/- in a year. The farmers who have farming land in their names will get these benefits.
The first installment credit into the bank account for the month of April to July, the second installment of 2000/- credit for the month of August to November, and the last installment come from December to March month
In India, there are many small farmers who have a very low yearly income and even they can’t manage their budget for farming. So, the government of India launched this scheme to provide help to these needy people
If you are getting PM Kisan Yojna benefits then you can check the PM Kisan status check 2021.
The PM Kisan Yojna scheme has been launched by the Indian government as a way of providing financial help to the farmers of India, who are unable to earn a decent living due to the sudden financial crisis. The scheme is offered to all sections of farmers including the Scheduled Crop and Barley Farmers, who are mostly located in the southern part of India.
It is also available in the state of Tamil Nadu, where the Yojana award is issued to farmers in a specific region. Even then the state of Tamil Nadu has a separate system of releasing the PM Yojna fund, which is released through the PM Kisan Yojna award. The award is given by the Governor of Tamil Nadu to encourage the citizens of that state to take up the PM Yojna scheme and benefit the farmers as well.
PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply
There are some criteria for PM Kisan samman nidhi yojana online apply. The criteria are as follows:
- If you have cultiable land in your name then you can apply for this Pm Kisan Yojna Samman Nidhi.
- If you have more than 2 hectare farming land then you cant apply for this scheme. So, If you own less then 2 hectare land then you can apply.
- Families that includes Husband, wife and below 14 years old child are eligible.
- If you are a retired person and getting more than 10000/- rupees or more pension then you can’t avail this scheme.
Documents need to apply for Samman Nidhi:
- Land Documents
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Identity Card (Pan Card etc).
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate (Panchayat Certificate)
PM Kisan online registration.
Pm Kisan Yojna online registration is very easy. You can register yourself for PM Kisan online. Pm Kisan Pdf Form is not required because all registration needs to be done online. Follow the below steps for PM Kisan online registration:
- Go to pmkisan.gov.in
- After opening the webiste you will find “New Farmer Registration”. Click on it.
- After the next page opened you find a form. There will be 3 column. At first select the Rural Farmer Registration if you belong from “Rural area such as village” and on the other hand select the “Urban Farmer Registration” if you are belonging from developed area such as semi town or town.
- Also, enter the Aadhaar Number, Select state and fill the captcha.
- After filling all the details click on the “search” button and also fill the necessary details and submit.
You can also register for this scheme by Mobile app which can be downloaded from Playstore.
Just follow the below steps for registration through the mobile app:
- Go to playstore and install PMKISAN GoI App in your mobile.
- Open the app and you will find “New farmer Registration” click on it.
- Fill your aadhaar number and captcha code and click on continue button.
- Also, fill the other details such as banks account details, name, address etc
- After filling all the details click on “Submit” and registration will be success!
When your name is added to the beneficiary list you will get the money in your bank account so, check PM Kisan status check 2021 list.
Interest calculation makes easy with “How to calculate interest on a loan“. If you have a loan you can calculate its interest.
Eligible criteria for PM Kisan Yojna
A small family with a husband, wife & child equally holding at least 2 hectares of farming land and beneficiary must be an Indian.
To get the maximum benefits of the scheme, it is important that you follow all the rules and regulations of the scheme and also update your bank account every month so that you are on the approved beneficiary list of the scheme. This is done in the official portal of the scheme, which is also accessible to the applicant.
Once the application is submitted online, the required documents would be scanned and the application would be immediately reviewed and approved, so that you can receive the amount on the first of the month of your application. You need not pay any fee for this service as the processing cost of the scheme is borne by the scheme itself, hence there is no charge for this. Farmers are therefore assured of getting the full support and aid of the financial year-end fund.
Who is not Eligible PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
The government doesn’t provide this scheme to all the farmers. Check the following category who can’t apply for the pm Kisan yojana form.
- Institutional landholders are not eligible for this scheme.
- A person who holds a constitutional post.
- A person who serving as an employee central or state public sector.
- Regular employees of local governmental bodies.
- Present or former chairperson of panchayat.
- Present and Former Mayor of any Municipal Corporation.
- A person who gets a monthly pension of 10000/- or more.
- A doctor, engineer, lawyer and same like professional person cant apply for this scheme.
Pm Kisan App Download For PC is not available however you can download the mobile app from playstore.